Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants Size 5, 33 Nappies, 12kg-17kg, Essential Pack
Buy Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants Size 5, 33 Nappies, 12kg-17kg, Essential Pack.
- Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants for easy changes during the day
- EASY ON FOR A PERFECT FIT Just one pull to put on
- EASY OFF Easy to remove by tearing the sides
- EASY DISPOSAL Easy to dispose by rolling and securing with the tape
- 360° FIT Baby-Dry Nappy Pants with 360° Fit provide leakage protection during the night
- FLEXIBLE ALL-AROUND WAISTBAND Adapts to your baby’s tummy
- QUICK DRY CORE Super absorbent core that absorbs wetness instantly for up to 12h all-around leakage protection
- DOUBLE LEG CUFFS Help prevent leaks around the legs
Product Marketing When baby becomes active and tries to roll or crawl away during changing time, taped nappies can be hard to put on, or can become loose. Then it’s time for Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants! Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants are easy to pull on and take off with tear away sides. Their all-round fit adapts to baby’s movements to provide comfort and fit. Air channels let air flow freely inside the nappy pant for up to 12 hours of breathable dryness. Make changing time quick and easy with Pampers Baby-Dry Nappy Pants, wherever baby is crawling! Use with Pampers wipes.
Ingredients Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Parafinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Additional Information Country of Origin United Kingdom Packed In United Kingdom United Kingdom Pack Type: Bag - Plastic
Safety To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.Product Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.