Harpic Power Plus Original Professional 1Ltr
Get Next-day Delivery.
Buy Harpic Power Plus Original Professional 1Ltr, the Most Powerful Max Bowl Cleaner in 10 Actions.
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria
- Ready to use liquid
- Maximum of 2 in a single transaction.
Product Marketing Harpic power Plus is the most powerful liquid toilet cleaner*, for when you need a truly deep clean above and below the waterline. The powerful formula clings to the bowl to attack all germs, effectively eliminate Lime scale and remove stains, helping to give your toilet its deepest clean. *Vs. The rest of the Harpic range +such as E.Coli, staphylococcus and salmonella. *on limescale removal 10x better than bleach**
Brand Marketing Harpic and You: Before regular cleaning 7 out of 10 people flush an empty toilet. Harpic is so powerful you do not need to pre flush to get the best result. And you can even save up to 1375 litres of water per year.
Ingredients Per 100g of Liquid: 9g of Hydrochloric Acid, Contains <5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Cationic Surfactants, Disinfectant, Perfume
Additional Information Country of Origin Produce of the EU Produced in EU Our packaging: This bottle is made of recyclable material. Please recycle it Pack Type: Dispenser
Preparation and Usage Instructions We recommend your wear gloves while you disinfect and clean your toilet. 1. Lift up the toilet seat and carefully direct the nozzle under the toilet rim. 2. Squeeze the bottle and apply slowly all around the inside of the bowl, allowing enough liquid to cover the bowl completely. 3. For optimum cleaning results, leave for 10 minutes, flush and brush. 4. To disinfect, leave for 60 minutes, flush and brush. 5. Wash hands and exposed skin before meals and after use. Do not use with any bleaches or other cleaning products. After use: Keep tightly closed
Storage Store upright in original container in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight, incompatible materials, food and drink.
Safety Precautions Toilet Bowl Cleaner HARPIC Power Plus Original. Contains Hydrochloric Acid. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. May be corrosive to metals. Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects. Keep out of reach of children. IF SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Immediately call a doctor. IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Avoid release to the environment. Dispose of contents/container in accordance with local/regional regulations.Product Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.