Pedigree Schmackos Dog Treats Multi Mixed Variety 10 Sticks, 86g (Box of 18)
Get Next-day Delivery.
Buy Box of 18 x 86g Pedigree Schmackos Dog Treats Multi Mixed Variety 10 Sticks.
- Lip-smacking tender Schmackos dog strips are available in a variety of flavours your dog will adore; an ideal dog treat for training
- Feed whole or tear into smaller pieces, either way, with Pedigree Schmackos dog treats, you'll be rewarding your dog with the thing they like best
- Pedigree treats for dogs are a complementary pet food. Schmackos dog chews have been developed into a varied range of tasty strips by nutritionists and vets at The Waltham Centre
- Schmackos strips contain Omega 3 to help keep them fit for life, vitamins to help their natural defences and minerals including calcium for strong bones. Part of the Pedigree treats for dogs range
- Delicious Schmackos dog treats for training contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel good about them when rewarding your canine friend with Schmackos strips
Product Marketing Dogs love mouth-watering flavours - soft and scrumptious Pedigree Schmackos Strips are dog sticks that are full of delicious flavour and dogs adore them. Feed the dog treats whole or tear into smaller pieces, either way you'll be treating your dog with the thing they like best. Schmackos dog chews have added Omega 3, vitamins and minerals, and contain no artificial colours or flavours, so you can feel as good about them as your dog does! With Beef, Lamb and Poultry.
Ingredients Meat and Animal Derivatives (Total 40%, including 11% Poultry, 22% Beef and 5% Lamb), Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Cereals, Minerals, Various Sugars, Oils and Fats.
Additional Information Free From Artificial Colours Free From Artificial Flavours Free From Artificial Preservatives Pack Type: Pack
Preparation and Usage See pack for full feeding instructions Feeding instructions: You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow a transition phase when offering new food. For more information on feeding your dog, please contact our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available.
Storage Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Best before date: see side.
Manufacturer’s Address GB - Mars Petcare UK. IRL - Mars Ireland, PO Box 3856, Dublin 4.Product Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.