Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4, (9-14kg) 1 Pack = 25 Nappies, (Pack of 4 = 100 Nappies)
Buy Pack of 4 x 25 Nappies (Total 100 Nappies) Pampers Baby-Dry Size 4, (9-14kg)
- Pampers baby-dry nappies with unique Air Channels for overnight breathable dryness
- An Extra Dry-Layer to help distribute wetness evenly and keep it away from baby’s skin
- An absorbent core with Micro Pearls to lock away wetness. For up to 12 hours
- Stretchy sides provide a comfortable fit for great overnight leakage protection
- A soft like cotton top layer next to baby’s skin (does not contain cotton)
- Fun exterior graphics to enjoy our fun designs & characters with your baby
Product Marketing Air channels for dry bottoms with Pampers baby-dry nappies. As a parent you understand the importance of fresh air against your baby’s skin, which is why you may like to let your baby have some nappy-free time during the day. Pampers baby-dry nappies create space for air to flow freely inside the nappy, giving your baby that fresh air feeling. With up to 12 hours of Breathable Dryness, your baby’s bottom stays dry throughout the night for a comfortable sleep. Use with Pampers wipes.
Ingredients Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
Additional Information Country of Origin United Kingdom Packed In United Kingdom United Kingdom Pack Type: Bag - Plastic
Safety To avoid danger of suffocation and/or strangulation, keep all packaging material away from babies and children.Product Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.