Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Biryani Masala 100g (Case of 6)
- Two bags inside
Additional Pack Information Serves: 14-16.
Ingredients Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Aniseed, Cumin, Citric Acid (E-330), Turmeric, Green Cardamom, Clove Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Artificial Flavour (Saffron)
Country of Origin Pakistan
Product of Pakistan
Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
1 Bag For:
1 Kg Meat
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Meat (Beef/Mutton/ Chicken) - 1 Kg. (with bones)
2. Rice (Note: To make spicy use Meat 750g & Rice 500g.) - 750 (washed & presoaked for 30 minutes)
3. Onion - 3 medium/250g, finely sliced
4. Plain yogurt - 1 cup / 200g (whipped)
5. Tomatoes - 3 medium, sliced
6. Lazzat Ginger Paste - 2 tbsp (30g)
6. Fresh coriander leaves - 1/4th bunch, chopped
7. Fresh Mint Leaves - 1/4th bunch, chopped
8. Oil / Ghee - 1 Cup (200g)
9. Lazzat Biryani Masala - One Bag (50g) (use less for mild hot)
1. Heat oil/ghee and fry onions until golden.
2. Add meat, Lazzat Biryani Masala & Lazzat Ginger Paste and stir fry for 5-6 minutes.
Now add yogurt and water (For beef/Mutton 3-4 cups, for chicken 1 cups). Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender. Now Add tomatoes and stir fry on high heat until oil/ghee separate from gravy. Keep it aside.
3. Take 10-12 glass (3 Liter) of water in a large cooking pan. Add 2 tablespoons of salt and boil presoaked rice until half cooked. Remove from heat drain the water thoroughly.
4. Spread the rice over ready biryani curry in two layers. Sprinkle fresh coriander and mint leaves on rice. Cover and cook on low heat for 15-30 minutes or until rice is fully cooked and tender.
5. Mix well before serving.
Serve hot with Fresh salad and raita.
Use meat (Beef/Mutton) from breast, ribs and shoulder cut
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.