Gillette Mach3 Razor For Men
- Gillette razors for men with stronger-than-steel blades stay sharper longer (vs. Sensor3)
- Engineered to last for 15 comfortable shaves
- Razor features sharper blades (first 2 blades vs. Sensor3)
- Lubrication strip glides to help protect your skin from redness
- Advanced skin guard helps stretch your skin, and prepares your hair to be cut
- Features premium handle, expertly balanced and weighted for a great shaving experience
- Fits with any Mach3 razor blade refills
Product Marketing Gillette Mach3 manual razors for men features stronger-than-steel blades that stay sharper longer (vs. Sensor3). With sharper blades (first 2 blades vs. Sensor3), it is engineered to last 15 comfortable shaves. These Gillette razors feature a lubrication strip that glides to help protect your skin from redness and a microfin skin guard that stretches the skin, and prepares hair to be cut. The Mach3 men's razor features a premium handle, expertly balanced and weighted for a great shaving experience. Mach3 manual men's razor fits all Mach3 blade refills.
Ingredients PEG-115M, PEG-7M, PEG-100, Silica, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tris(Di-T-Butyl)Phosphite, BHT, Glycol
Additional Information Country of Origin Poland Packed In Poland Poland Pack Type: Blister PackProduct Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.