Pedigree Dentastix Daily Adult 1+ Small Dental Dog Chews 7 Sticks, 110g (Box of 10)
Get Next-day Delivery.
Buy Box of 10 x 110g Pedigree Dentastix Daily Adult 1+ Small Dental Dog Chews 7 Sticks.
- DentaStix Daily Oral Care dental chews for dogs are scientifically proven to reduce tartar build up by up to 80% when fed daily. Pedigree daily dog dental sticks promote oral health
- The combination of a special texture and active ingredients in these dental treats is what makes Pedigree DentaStix Daily Oral Care dental dog chews effective, keeping gums and teeth healthy
- Pedigree DentaStix Daily Oral Care dog dental sticks were developed with the help of vets and nutritionists at The Waltham Centre. Regular use of dog Dentastix helps reduce the risk of gum disease
- Dentastix dental treats for dogs are low in fat, with no added sugar and free from artificial colours and flavours; a healthy dog treat with benefits
- Pedigree daily dental sticks provide effective oral care for medium-sized dogs; tasty chicken dog chews that are proven to reduce a dog's tartar build up
Product Marketing Having healthy teeth and gums is absolutely essential for dogs to be the best version of themselves, because they use their mouths for everything. Pedigree Dentastix Daily Oral Care dog chews are uniquely X shaped dog dental treats that are scientifically proven to help reduce tartar build-up by up to 80%, when fed daily. The Pedigree Dentastix Daily dog chews have been designed to be chewed for long enough to be effective. These Pedigree treats for dogs have a gently abrasive texture combined with active ingredients that work with your dog's saliva, help to reduce the build-up of plaque and tartar.
Ingredients Cereals, Derivatives of Vegetable Origin, Minerals (including 2.3% Sodium Tripolyphosphate), Meat and Animal Derivatives, Oils and Fats.
Additional Information Free From Artificial Colours Free From Artificial Flavours Free From Artificial Preservatives Pack Type: Pack
Preparation and Usage See pack for full feeding instructions Feeding instructions: You might need to adjust the amount of food according to the level of activity, breed and age of your dog. Allow a transition phase when offering new food. For more information on feeding your dog, please contact our Consumer Careline. Fresh water should always be available.
Storage Serve at room temperature, surplus food can be refrigerated for up to 2 days. Best before date: see side.
Manufacturer’s Address GB - Mars Petcare UK. IRL - Mars Ireland, PO Box 3856, Dublin 4.Product Disclaimer
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.