Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Karahi Fry Gosht 100g (Case of 6)
FREE Delivery on orders over £40
Buy Case of 6 x 100g Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Karahi/Fry Gosht
- 1+1 two bags inside!
Additional Pack Information ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Ingredients Red Chilli, Salt, Coriander, Cumin, Ginger, Cinnamon, Garlic, Turmeric, Sodium Pyrophosphate (E-450) and Fenugreek Leave
Country of Origin Pakistan
Product of Pakistan
Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
1 Bag for:
1 1/2 Kg Meat
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Beef/Mutton/Chicken - 1-1 1/2 Kg (Small Pieces)
2. Tomatoes (Medium Size) - 6 Nos (500g) ripe & unripe
3. Ginger (Small Slices) - 1 Tablespoon (12g)
4. Ginger paste - 4-5 Tablespoon
5. Garlic paste - 1 1/2 Tablespoon
6. Green chillies (Medium size) - 4-6 Nos
7. Oil/Ghee - 2 Cups (350g)
8. Lazzat Karahi/Fry Gosht Masala - Once Bag 50g
Cooking Method for Peshawari Style Karahi/Fry Gosht:
1) In a small cooking pan add meat, ginger paste, garlic paste, 2-3 cups of water and Lazzat/Fry Gosht Masala. Cover the pan and cook on low heat until the meat is tender.
When meat is tender only one cup of liquid stock be left.
2) In a separate pan, heat Oil / Ghee and fry tomatoes for about 15 minutes /Fry until half the juice of tomatoes has dried up.
3) Now in these fried tomatoes add cooked meat curry and green chillies. Cover the pan and cook for 5 minutes at high flame. Then lower the flame and cook again for 10 minutes.
Delicious peshawari Karahi Gosht is ready.
Garnish with lemon juice, sliced ginger and chillies.
Serve with hot Nan / Roti.
To cook Balti Gosht, in the above recipe add the following ingredients.
1. Onion (Medium Size) 4 Nos (Diced in to 4 pieces)
2. Lemon Juice 6 Tablespoon.
Cooking Method of Balti Gosht:
After step No 1 of Lazzat/Fry Gosht heat oil/ghee & add cooked meat curry, onion and cook for 5 minutes at high flame. Stir continuously during cooking then add tomatoes and green chillies.
Cover the pan and cook for 10 minutes at low flame. Add lemon juice before serving.
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.