Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Chicken Tikka 100g (Case of 6)
FREE Delivery on orders over £40
Buy Case of 6 x 100g Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Chicken Tikka
- Two bags inside
ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Salt, Red Chilli, Papaya Powder, Sodium Pyrophosphate (E-450), Citric Acid (E-330), Black Pepper, Coriander, Turmeric, Brown Cardamom, Ginger, Garlic, Corn Starch, Cinnamon, Star Aniseed, Clove, Permitted Food Color FD&C Yellow No. 6 (E-110) & FD&C Red No. 40 (E-129)
Country of Origin Pakistan
Product of Pakistan
Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
1 Bag For:
1 1/2 Kg Chicken
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Chicken Medium Sized (in four pieces) - 1 1/2 kg or 1 chicken
2. Garlic Paste - 1 tablespoon (25g)
3. Lemon Juice - 8 tablespoons
4. Butter / Ghee / Cooking Oil - 1/2 cup (90g)
5. Lazzat Chicken Tikka - 50g One Packet
Cooking Method for Chicken Tikka:
1. Wash and make 3-4 cuts on each side of chicken pieces.
2. Make a thick paste of Lazzat Chicken Tikka (one Bag), lemon juice and garlic paste. Apply evenly on each side of chicken pieces. Leave for 3-4 hours.
3. Pierce one chicken piece in one rod/ skewer and grill/ roast on very low heat of coal or gas fire till becomes light brown. Rotate and apply butter/ghee/oil and grill until it is fully tender.
Serve delicious Chicken Tikka with salad, tamarind chutney and parathas
Chicken Tikka without oven/coal fire:
1. Take deep cooking pot / wok and follow step No. 1&2 then put the marinate chicken on a utensil. Place it inside the pot and closed the lid. Continue heating till chicken pieces tender brown on each side.
2. For Barbecue Aroma: Use red hot coal; place it in the centre of pot. Pour one teaspoon of oil over it and immediately cover the utensil so that fumes does not leak. Use it after 5 minutes.
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
E-110 & E-129 may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.