Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Bombay Biryani 130g (Case of 6)
Buy Case of 6 x 130g Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Bombay Biryani
- Two bags inside
Additional Pack Information ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Ingredients Salt, Red Chilli, Coriander, Plum (Contains Preservative Sulphur Dioxide E-220), Aniseed, Green Cardamom, Turmeric, Ginger, Black Pepper, Cinnamon, Garlic, Cumin, Nutmeg, Ajowain, Clove, Bay Leaves, Tartaric Acid (E-334), Star Aniseed and Artificial Flavour (Saffron)
Contains Sulphur Dioxide/Sulphites
Country of Origin Pakistan
Product of Pakistan
Pack Type: Box
Preparation and Usage
1 Bag For:
1/2 Kg Meat &
1/2 Kg Rice
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Beef/Mutton/Chicken - 1/2Kg small pieces with bones
2. Basmati Rice - 1/2Kg washed & soaked for 30 minutes
3. Onions - 2-3 Medium Size / 300 Sliced
4. Yogurt Plain - 1 Cup / 200g Whipped
5. Tomatoes - 5-6 Medium Size / 400g-500g Sliced
6. Potatoes - 2-3 Medium Size / 300g (Peeled)
7. Garlic Paste - 2 Tablespoons / 30g
8. Ginger Paste - 2 Tablespoons / 30g
9. Green Chilli - 4-6 Pcs (Cut from Center)
10. Oil / Ghee - 3/4th Cup (150-175ml)
11. Lazzat Bombay Biryani Masala - One Bag 65g
12. Fresh Coriander - 1/4th Bunch
13. Fresh Mint - 1/4th Bunch
Cooking Method for Biryani Masala Curry
1. Heat Cooking Oil/Ghee in a pan and fry onions until golden brown. Add tomatoes and fry or 5-6 minutes.
2. Add meat, garlic paste, ginger paste, potatoes, yogurt and Lazzat Bombay Biryani Masala Bag and fry for 10-15 minutes on low flame.
3. Add 2-3 cups of water and cook on low heat until the meat is tender. Fry until oil separates from the curry, now add green chilli and cook for 2 minutes. In case of chicken use less water.
Biryani Curry is now ready.
Cooking Method for Biryani Rice:
1. Take 10-12 glass of water in a large cooking pan, add one teaspoon of salt and boil the presoaked rice till half cooked. Remove from heat and drain the water thoroughly from the rice.
2. Spread the cooked Biryani Masala Curry over the rice in two layers and sprinkle the fresh mint and coriander leaves. Now cover the pot and simmer on low flame until rice is fully cooked and tender.
3. Mix well before serving
Serve hot with salad and raita
Winning Tips: Use meat (Beef/Mutton) from breast, ribs and shoulder cuts. Use fried potatoes.
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
May Contain Plum Stones
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.