Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Achar Gosht 100g (Case of 6)
Buy Case of 6 x 100g Lazzat Foods True Taste Spice Mix for Achar Gosht.
- Two bags inside
Additional Pack Information ISO 22000:2005 & HACCP Certified Company
Ingredients Salt, Red Chilli, Mustard, Cumin, Turmeric, Coriander, Sodium Pyrophosphate (E-450), Citric Acid (E-330), Soya, Fenugreek Leaves and Bay Leaves
Preparation and Usage
1 Bag For:
1 Kg Meat
Required Ingredients - Quantity & Preparation
1. Beef / Chicken / Mutton - 1 Kg. Small Cubes
2. Yogurt plain - 2 Cups / 400g Whipped
3. Tomatoes - 4-5 Medium (400g) Grind / Make Puree
4. Green Chillies (Large) - 8-10 Slit Lengthwise from one side
5. Ginger Paste - 1 1/2 Tablespoons
6. Garlic Paste - 1 1/2 Tablespoons
7. Lime Juice - 4 Tablespoons / 2 Limes
8. Oil / Ghee - 1 Cup / 175g-200g
9. Lazzat Achar Gosht Masala Mix - One Bag 50g (use less for mild taste)
1) Mix 2 tablespoons Lazzat Achar Gosht Masala with lime juice fill in to the slit green chillies.
2) Heat oil/ghee, fry meat with ginger, garlic paste and tomatoes for few minutes. Then add yogurt & remaining quantity of Lazzat Achar Gosht Masala and 1-2 glass of water. Cover and cook on low heat until meat is tender.
3) Place the Masala filled green chillies over the meat, Cover and cook on low heat until oil / ghee separates from the gravy.
Delicious Lazzat Achat Gosht is ready. Serve with hot or Tandoori Roti
Winning Tips: Mutton Meat: Use cuts from shoulders and chops.
Achari Qeema: In the above recipe change the following:
a. Use minced meat instead of cubes.
b. Use only 1/2 cup plain yogurt.
c. Use one finely chopped onion.
d. Do not use tomatoes.
1) Follow Step No.1 as above
2) Heat oil / ghee and fry the onions for few minutes then add garlic paste, minced meat, ginger paste and the remaining quantity of Lazzat Achar Gosht Masala. Fry for about 10-15 minutes or until the minced meat is slightly fried. Stir frequently.
3) Now add yogurt and stir. Place the Masala filled green chillies over the meat. Cover and cook on low heat until oil / ghee separates from meat.
Delicious Lazzat Achari Qeema is ready to serve.
Serving size 1 tbsp (10 g Approx)
Store in air tight container after opening to preserve freshness.
Naurus (Pvt.) Ltd.,
At BritishGram.com, we work to ensure that product information on our website is correct, manufacturers may alter their product information, packaging, ingredients, nutritional guides and allergy advice so you may occasionally see a change or difference in products. Please be aware that BritishGram.com are not the manufacturer of the products sold on our website. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more or other different information than shown on our website. If you have any specific product queries, please contact the manufacturer. We recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products including medicinal products. Please do not solely rely on the information provided on our BritishGram.com website and therefore we are unable to accept liability for any inaccuracies or incorrect information contained or presented on our website.